Planning a E-commerce email design
E-commerce email designE-commerce email design should be at the heart of your campaign management as getting the right message to the right people is essential.
Here are a few step that will help you;
- Map out your whole campaign at the start. This will include main products, sub-products, special offers and prices.
- Design around your products and prices.
- Put the customer first, put yourself in their position, what will make them want to purchase this product?
- Be transparent when your offer begins and finishes.
- Give the customer a reason to stay on your marketing list.
- Provide the customer with a reason to save your email. Not all emails bring the highest ROI on the first open but the customer may store it for later to return to that excellent offer.
- Fear of loss marketing should be conducted with caution. It is better to engage with your customers.
- Do not spam your customers, provide them with an incentive to be happy when your email lands in their inbox.
- Be fun, be positive and create a vibe that makes people go that is a cool email or a product.
- Learn from every campaign you send.
If you need help any help Contact me on my contact form.