E-Commerce Email Design - This Design Was Created in 2016.
Getting the rightE-commerce email design can be the difference between an average or successful campaign. My tried and tested method? Put yourself in your customer's shoes. Would you buy a product from an email that looked bad??
The belows previews will show you this E-commerce email design will render on moblie clients
As you can see all iPhones render well, but certain Gmail and Android devices are set to the generic desktop view. Going forward, when planning an email design it is important to get an email developer to help you design your ideal template as they will know all limitations.
The below previews will show you how this E-commerce email design will render on different desktop clients
As you can see from the above images there are many different email clients a good email developer will support on both mobile and desktop. In addition to this, you always must try to cater for legacy web clients and out of date email clients so the customer gets the best possible user experience.
Planning a E-commerce email design
E-commerce email designE-commerce email design should be at the heart of your campaign management as getting the right message to the right people is essential.
Here are a few step that will help you;
- Map out your whole campaign at the start. This will include main products, sub-products, special offers and prices.
- Design around your products and prices.
- Put the customer first, put yourself in their position, what will make them want to purchase this product?
- Be transparent when your offer begins and finishes.
- Give the customer a reason to stay on your marketing list.
- Provide the customer with a reason to save your email. Not all emails bring the highest ROI on the first open but the customer may store it for later to return to that excellent offer.
- Fear of loss marketing should be conducted with caution. It is better to engage with your customers.
- Do not spam your customers, provide them with an incentive to be happy when your email lands in their inbox.
- Be fun, be positive and create a vibe that makes people go that is a cool email or a product.
- Learn from every campaign you send.
If you need help any help Contact me on my contact form.