Dynamic email for Salesforce:
Here how I work when creating dynamic email for Salesforce
The SalesForce Marketing Cloud templates I build work on over 80+ email clients.
- Build and test the html email template – offline | using (litmus, email on acid) – (Email Dev)
- Migrate the emails framework into Salesforce marketing cloud - (Email Dev / AMPScript)
- Migrate unique content blocks – (Email Dev / AMPScript)
- Link in bespoke send log elements or may be UTM tracking elements ect – (AMPScript)
- Make tweaks to both AMPScript and html email elements - (Email Dev / AMPScript)
The above would be my approach to the build and migration stage, so naming convections and unit testing is all complete in the same stage.